WHEREVER YOU ARE,
Debit Card Rewards
Earn cash rewards while using your PSECU debit card. For eligible debit card purchases of $10 or over, youll earn either $0.05 or $0.10, based on qualifying factors**.
If you use a PSECU debit card at an out-of-network ATM and get charged, we'll rebate fees on withdrawals up to $20 per month with direct deposit and up to $8 per month without.
No to Low Fees
We want you to keep more money in your pocket. That’s why we don’t charge a fee to open an account or to maintain it.
Bright Future Banking
We take a digital-first approach to banking – meaning that we don’t invest money to build branches on every corner. Instead, we invest in tools so that you can manage your money at your convenience.
So while you’re in school, and even after you graduate, our mobile app and easy-to-use digital services make it possible to continue banking with us, no matter where you are.
- Full-service digital banking options, including text and email account alerts
- Financial Education Centers at select colleges and universities
- Free checking and savings with digital banking
Ready for more gimmes, less gotchas?
Gain the confidence to achieve your goals in no time at all.
You work hard for your money. We work hard to help you take care of it. As a credit union, we work for our member-owners instead of corporate stockholders, and that makes a difference. You can feel good about banking with us because we’ve been making decisions that benefit our members for over 85 years. Member-owned, not-for-profit banking is that simple.
Our money management tips, financial education program, and digital banking know-how allow you to bank confidently, knowing you're making the best money decisions for you and your family.
Gotchas like hidden fees aren’t our thing. Instead, we’re into gimmes like free checking and surcharge-free ATMs plus rebates***, as well as little extras you’ll put to good use - like free credit score service**** and discounts on TurboTax®, SimpliSafe™, and more.
"I love banking at PSECU and could not have asked for a better bank. PSECU holds seminars, events and does everything in its power to educate and support its student members. Between the outstanding customer service, the incredible convenience, and the amazing benefits, PSECU is more than a bank. PSECU is a lifestyle!”
- Evan, Lehigh University
Get $100 Bonus Rules*No purchase necessary. To receive $100, new members (age 18 or older) who attend a college or university identified by PSECU ("New Student Member") must: join PSECU before March 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) with a promotional code; and sign up and be approved for a checking account, a PSECU debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile) account access within 90 days of establishing membership.
- Participant must be a U.S. Resident.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened. One promo code per New Student Member. Additional promo code will be invalid.
- The recipient of the $100 bonus is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- PSECU reserves the right to recall the $100 bonus if the member account is closed within the first year of establishing membership.
- If the member is not in good standing, at any time prior to the payment of the bonus, as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1, PSECU reserves the right to withhold the payment of the $100 bonus.
- Payment of the $100 bonus will be deposited into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- This offer is only open to new members who meet PSECU eligibility requirements.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Employees, agents, and officials of PSECU and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for this promotion.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
**You can earn $0.10 cash rewards on eligible purchases of $10 or over with a PSECU checking account and one or more qualifying monthly direct deposits totaling at least $500. You can earn $0.05 cash rewards on eligible purchases of $10 or over for accounts with a PSECU checking account. Certain restrictions may apply. See the Visa® Debit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
***If you use a PSECU debit card at an out-of-network ATM and get charged, we'll rebate fees on withdrawals up to $20 per month with direct deposit and up to $8 per month without.
****PSECU is not a credit reporting agency. Members must have PSECU checking or a PSECU loan to be eligible for this service. Joint owners are not eligible.