We've Joined the Allpoint Network!
Find one of their 40,000+ withdrawal ATMs near you.
Access Your Money – Without Fees
Pay to access your own money? No way. We provide our members with over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs options through:
- 100+ PSECU-owned ATMs across Pennsylvania
- 30,000+ ATMs in the CO-OP Network® and the Credit Union Alliance
- 40,000+ withdrawal ATMs through Allpoint (commonly found in Target and CVS)
- ATMs at Sheetz®, Rutter's®, and Wawa®
- Select-a-Branch ATMs on the Pennsylvania Turnpike
Use the ATM locator above to find the closest surcharge-free ATM to you. You can see where you can withdraw cash and make cash or check deposits.
Get Rebates for Out-of-Network Fees
Can't find an in-network ATM near you? No worries. If you use your PSECU debit card at an out-of-network ATM and get charged, we'll rebate fees on withdrawals up to $20 per month with direct deposit and up to $8 per month without. Rebates for the previous month are deposited into your Regular share on the first of each month.
Help keep your money safe by following these tips:
- Don't share your debit card number or PIN with anyone.
- Cover the keypad with your other hand as you enter your PIN.
- Before inserting your card, check an ATM for anything that looks suspicious, like a card skimmer (hidden device on a card reader that collects card numbers) or camera that's been added. One way to identify that something is not right is if the card reader or keypad feels wiggly.
- Sign up for account alerts to notify you when ATM transactions occur.
You can access your PSECU account at ATMs around the world. To find one on your travels, use the Visa(R) ATM Locator. Please note that not all ATMs are surcharge free in this network.