- Valid form(s) of identification including: driver's license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit or debit card, or U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
- A $5 minimum opening deposit to a PSECU savings account to establish your credit union membership (If you are applying with a promotion code, your $5 will be waived.)
How to Open a PSECU Certificate
Open a PSECU account.
Enroll in online banking.
- Setting up your credentials is quick and easy.
Log into online banking.
- On the “Balances” page, choose “Add a Certificate.” Follow the online instructions.
U.S.A. Patriot Act Identity Verification Notice
Important Information About Procedures for Opening a New PSECU Account
To help our government fight the funding of terrorism and stop money-laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions, including PSECU, to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) (usually your Social Security Number) and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying document(s). The law requires us to maintain records of the identification verification and periodically update this information.