Easy & Convenient Banking Tools
Bank at Your Convenience
We give you the digital tools you need to manage your money 24/7, from almost anywhere in the world. Because banking should be at your convenience, not ours.
MOBILE BANKING APP
Our mobile banking app lets you manage your money from your smartphone or tablet. Snap, swipe, and tap your way to a simpler financial life. Download the app in the Apple App Store or get it on Google Play.
Enjoy access to tools that help you manage your money with convenience, simplicity, and ease. Make payments, enroll in account alerts, and open new loans or accounts right within online banking.
Our digital first approach means you can manage your money without stepping into a branch.
We offer flexible ways to deposit cash or checks.
- Direct deposit: Have your paycheck, pension, tax refunds, investment dividends, or freelance payments deposited directly into your PSECU checking or savings.
- Mobile deposit: No need to leave your couch. Just snap a picture, and deposit your checks with the PSECU mobile app.
- ATMs: Our members can use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in our network. Use our locator to find ATMs that accept cash and checks. Simply insert your deposit into the machine.
Need to split a dinner check? Pay your loan? Buy that latte without reaching for your wallet? With our mobile banking app and other tools, we make it easier than ever to pay bills and send money, and there’s no need to carry cash.
- Bill Payer service: You can pay just about anyone – utilities, membership associations, even the babysitter – using our free Bill Payer service.
- Person-to-person transfer: Using just an email address or phone number, you can send money to anyone in the U.S.
- Loan payment options: Easily pay your PSECU loan from your PSECU shares or an account you have with another financial institution.
- Payroll deductions: If your employer approves payroll deductions, you can have a portion of your paycheck sent directly to a PSECU checking or savings account, or distributed to a loan account.
- PSECU Wallet: Use your phone to pay for purchases when you create your PSECU Wallet account and add your PSECU cards. You can add up to 10 personal and business cards including our debit card, the Classic Card, and the Founder's Card. The PSECU Wallet is only available for Android devices.
- Mobile pay: Use your PSECU debit and credit cards through Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay™. Speed through the checkout line with just a tap or a wave.
HAVE MORE PEACE OF MIND
Travel worry-free, get fraud and other alerts, monitor your credit score and keep track of your spending.
- Lock and unlock your card: Is your card misplaced? For peace of mind, lock it until you find it. Log into online banking or the mobile app and go to the Manage Cards section. If your card is lost or stolen, call the number on the back of your card or contact us.
- Notify us of upcoming travel: Even if you're traveling just a few hours from home, let us know about your plans to minimize any interruptions in your card service.
- Rely on our Overdraft Protection Transfer Service: If your checking account doesn’t have enough funds to cover a check or deduction, overdraft protection pulls money from specified accounts, including your Visa card. We don’t charge a fee for setting up overdraft protection.
- Set account alerts: Monitor your finances on the go and receive account alerts on your mobile or wearable device. Choose text, email, or push.
- Get your credit score: Know your credit score and monitor monthly with our free credit score service.*
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.