PSECU Business Checking is an affordable, convenient transaction account, competitively priced to save you money. Deposit accounts are only available to businesses located within Pennsylvania.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Unlimited check writing.
- No monthly service charges.
- Overdraft transfer service - Save yourself the embarrassment and hassle of overdrawing your account. With overdraft transfer service in place, PSECU automatically transfers the funds needed to cover a check from your Business Regular Shares. If you want additional overdraft options, use our Overdraft Transfer Service form.
- Check safekeeping - A safe and convenient option for storing checks. Instead of returning canceled checks with the statement, copies of the checks are available upon request.
- View checks online - Online check imaging allows you to access copies of your canceled checks from your home computer. Simply click and print a copy of your check when needed.
- Statements - Your monthly statement details all your checking transactions, along with your other business shares and loans. The checking portion lists your deposits, cleared checks and ATM transactions.
- Convenient check ordering - checking solutions specifically catered to fit your business.
*Please Note: PSECU does not furnish checks or process check reorders for business accounts. Check purchases are the responsibility of the member and may be purchased at any vendor of the member's choosing.
Rates valid as of 3/27/2017 12:26 PM
*APY denotes Annual Percentage Yield
Rates and information are subject to change at any time. Fees could reduce earnings on the account(s). The disclosed dividend rates are variable and may change after the member opens the account(s). Business checking accounts require a minimum of $2500 to earn the advertised APY.