Small Business Administration Loans
Small Business Administration loans by Newtek™ Small Business Finance for PSECU business members!
Small Business Administration loans may be used to establish a new business or to assist in the operation, acquisition or expansion of an existing business.
- Open, expand or acquire a business or franchise. Start your own business, acquire 100% of an existing business or pay fees to start a franchise.
- Finance business expenses. Pay salaries and vendors, purchase inventory, advertise, finance receivables, pay bookkeeping and legal fees and/or rent office space.
- Purchase equipment. Purchase office equipment, computers, furniture, fixtures, manufacturing equipment and heavy machinery.
- Purchase or improve owner-occupied real estate. Purchase or construct buildings, make leasehold improvements, expand or renovate facilities or purchase land. If purchasing, owner must occupy at least 51% of the real estate; if constructing, owner must occupy at least 67%.
- Refinance existing business debt. Improve cash flow by reducing monthly payments.
- Loan amounts up to $2,000,000
- Competitive rates that vary with the Prime Rate
- Longer repayment terms
- No balloon payments
- Easy application process
Newtek Business Services, Inc., is not an affiliate company of PSECU.