Visa Business Credit Cards
Your PSECU Visa® Business Credit Card is a versatile, money-management tool. Preserve your working capital with a host of money-saving features, while enjoying extras that come only with your Visa Business Credit Card.
- No annual fee
- No cash advance fees
- Credit lines up to $20,000 available
- Save money on business travel - Visa may cover you for collision and theft when you pay for your rental with your Visa card. (Ask PSECU for a brochure containing more detailed information.)
- Advance your Visa line of credit anytime, even at an ATM
- Protect your purchases - Retail goods and supplies for your business purchased with your card that are lost or damaged may be fully protected
- Travel and emergency assistance services - Whether business takes you across town or around the world, Visa's assistance program provides unique services such as replacing a lost plane ticket and delivering valuable documents
Move high-interest rate balances to your PSECU Visa® card and start saving. You'll pay no PSECU balance transfer fee, inactivity fee or application fee, which makes paying off your credit cards easy. See important terms and conditions below.
You're Secure with PSECU
- Fraud and security protection - PSECU takes your financial security seriously. Not only does PSECU monitor suspicious financial behavior on your account for free, but you may also activate the Alerts & Notices feature within Online Banking and receive email on business account activity.
- ZERO liability for purchases - PSECU's Business Visa offers "zero liability." If your card is lost or stolen, you'll owe nothing on any fraudulent transactions.
- Free 24-hour, worldwide customer service, including travel and emergency assistance. Get replacement cash or card, 24/7, anywhere in the world.
Business loans are available to businesses located within the State of Pennsylvania ONLY.
*When you take advantage of the 2.9% APR (annual percentage rate) promotional offer, Visa® balance transfers will be treated as a cash advance and will accrue interest at 2.9% APR from the time that the transaction posts until 12/31/19; thereafter, any remaining balance will begin to accrue interest at the cash advance rate, which is currently 9.9% APR and subject to change. Payments will be applied as stated in your Visa Classic Consumer Credit Card Agreement. A minimum of $250 must be requested for balance transfers through online banking. Our 2.9% APR promotional offer cannot be used to pay off any PSECU loan or be made payable to cash, yourself, any joint owner(s) or co-maker(s). Balance transfers access credit under the terms of your Visa account as stated in the Visa Classic Consumer Credit Card Agreement.