At PSECU, we believe that balancing work and family is important. To help strike the right balance, we offer generous PTO, access to an onsite daycare, and free onsite fitness equipment and classes for both you and your spouse. As an employer, we strive to provide a healthy, safe and positive culture for our employees to work in.
Full- and Part-time Employee Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company-funded pension plan
- 401(k) plus match plan
- Medical/prescription drug coverage, partial pay by employee with wellness incentives to offset premiums
- 100% Dental
- 100% Vision
- On-site daycare available through Bright Horizons
- On-site fitness center for both you and your spouse
- Tuition assistance
- Discounted pet insurance
- Free parking
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, General Education Development Certificate (GED), sexual preference/orientation or disabled or veteran status. PSECU's Diversity and Inclusion initiatives provide all employees with equal access to training and advancement opportunities throughout the organization.