The Credit Card for Lock Haven Alumni
WELCOME LOCK HAVEN UNIVERSITY ALUMNI
We’ve partnered with Lock Haven University Alumni Association to provide financial opportunities for a better life to all Bald Eagles. As an alumnus you are eligible to join our credit union and experience all of our low-to-no cost products and services. Joining PSECU through LHUAA not only benefits you but your alumni association too.
$150 Cash Bonus
Alumni Rewards Card
- 2%1 or 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase; no limit on reward earnings and rewards never expire
- No annual fee, no cash advance fee, no inactivity fee
- Cash advances: Access your funds through nearly 30,000 in-network surcharge-free ATMs worldwide, with no cash advance fees
- Up to $30,000 credit limit, if qualified
Get a $150 cash bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of opening your Alumni Rewards Card. For complete rules and details, see below.
|Alumni Rewards Card Purchase||12.40%|
|Alumni Rewards Card Cash Advance||12.40%|
|Alumni Rewards Card Balance Transfer||3.9%|
PSECU Visa® Founder's and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card: When you take advantage of the 3.9% APR (annual percentage rate) promotional offer, Visa® Founder's Card and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card balance transfers will be treated as a cash advance and will accrue interest at 3.9% APR from the time that the transaction posts until 12/31/21; thereafter, any remaining balance will begin to accrue interest at the cash advance rate, which is a variable APR equal to the Prime Rate plus a margin of 9.15%. Payments will be applied as stated in your PSECU Visa® Founder's and Visa® Alumni Rewards Consumer Credit Card Agreement. A minimum of $250 must be requested for balance transfers through digital banking. Our 3.9% APR promotional offer cannot be used to pay off any PSECU loan or be made payable to cash, yourself, any joint owner(s) or co-maker(s). Balance transfers do not qualify as eligible purchases for the cash back reward program. Balance transfers access credit under the terms of your Visa Founder's Card account as stated in the Visa® Founder’s and Visa® Alumni Rewards Consumer Credit Card Agreement.
|Balance transfer fee||$0|
|Cash advance fee||$0|
|Late fee||Up to $27|
|Foreign transaction fee||$0|
1You can earn 1.5% cash rewards on purchases. You can earn 2% cash rewards on purchases if you maintain a PSECU checking account and qualifying monthly direct deposit(s) of at least $500. See the Visa® Founder's Card and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
$150 Alumni Rewards Card Cash Offer: To receive $150, members must: apply and be approved for a PSECU Visa® Alumni Rewards Card (“Rewards Card”) between 10/1/20 and 12/31/20; use the Rewards Card to make any combination of eligible purchases totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 90 days of the Rewards Card account open date. Limit (1) cash offer per new Rewards Card account. This is a one-time promotional offer and is limited to PSECU members opening a new Rewards Card account through the designated PSECU promotional offer page.
- Participant must be a member of PSECU. If Participant is not currently a PSECU member, Participant must apply for membership and join PSECU, and comply with all $150 Rewards Card Cash Offer requirements. The Participant must apply and be approved for a Rewards Card, and use the Rewards Card to make eligible purchases during the promotional period of 10/1/20 through 12/31/20 as further stated in #3 below.
- Participant must be a U.S. Resident.
- Promotional offer open to persons 21 years of age or older at the time he/she applies (through the designated PSECU promotional offer page) for the Rewards Card and who makes purchases totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to the account within 90 days of the Rewards Card account open date. Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive your card in the mail. Limit (1) cash offer per new Rewards Card account.
- The recipient of the $150 Cash Offer is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- Eligible purchases are defined in the PSECU Visa® Founder’s and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- Payment of the $150 Cash Offer will be deposited into the Regular Share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- The member must be in good standing, as defined by PSECU's Bylaws Article II, Section I, to receive the $150 Cash Offer.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotional offer are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Employees, agents and officials of PSECU and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for this promotional offer.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.