Welcome! It’s easy to open an account with us.
- Give yourself 15 minutes to complete this application.
- You can save your progress and resume later.
- This application is for new PSECU members. To open a second Custodial account, please fill out a paper application.
Before we continue, keep in mind that to open a custodial account, the custodian must be at least 18 years of age or older and the minor must be 21 years of age or younger. Both the custodian and the minor must have valid identification and a Social Security number (SSN) or Tax ID number. You will need to provide a copy of the minor's Social Security Card, if under the age of 18.
The custodian may also need to refer to the following information:
- Valid form(s) of identification including: driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit or debit card to fund your new account(s)