Before you start your application:
- See how you're eligible.
- Plan about 20 minutes for your application.
- Save and resume this application later, if needed.
- This application is for new PSECU members only. To open a second Custodial account, please fill out a paper application.
- The custodian must be at least 18 years of age or older and the minor must be 21 years of age or younger.
The custodian and minor will need to have the following information:
- A current U.S. mailing address, your Social Security number (SSN) or Tax ID number, and a valid form of photo identification (e.g. driver's license, state ID, military ID, or passport)
- A copy of the minor's Social Security Card, if under the age of 18
- Previous home address if you have lived at your current home address less than two years