How can I notify PSECU that I am traveling and plan to use my PSECU Visa Credit Card or Debit Card?

Please submit your travel dates and destinations through online banking. Click the "Travel Notification" tab on your Balances screen, beneath the Cards section. You can also submit your travel request through our Mobile+ app.  Tap "Accounts," then tap the card you wish to use while traveling. Select the "Manage Card" option and then tap "Travel Notification."

If you have questions while traveling and have access to the Internet, you can contact us by email through online banking or call us, if you prefer. If your card is lost or stolen while traveling abroad, please report it immediately. Call the international number for lost or stolen cards - 402.222.3600. In the U.S., call 800.556.5678. Both numbers are available 24/7.