$250 Direct Deposit Bonus RulesNo purchase necessary. To receive $250, new members must: join PSECU before 12/31/2021 with a promotional code; sign up and be approved for checking, debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile); and establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposit(s) that together total $200 per calendar month, recurring monthly, within 90 days of establishing membership.
- Participant must be U.S. Resident.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened. One promo code per new member. Additional promo code will be invalid.
- The recipient of the $250 bonus is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- Qualifying payroll direct deposits are defined as paychecks, Social Security payments, and pension payments.
- PSECU reserves the right to recall the $250 direct deposit bonus if the payroll direct deposit(s) is/are not active for six consecutive months or if the member account is closed within the first year of establishing membership.
- If PSECU is unable to confirm any qualifying monthly direct deposit is a recurring payroll deposit, or if the member is not in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1, PSECU reserves the right to withhold the payment of the $250 direct deposit bonus.
- Payment of the bonus will be deposited into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- This offer is only open to new members who meet PSECU eligibility requirements.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Employees, agents and officials of PSECU, and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for this promotion.
About the $250 Direct Deposit Bonus: From 3/1/2021 to 12/31/2021, PSECU is running a new member promotion. To receive $250, participants must join during the promotion period and satisfy the promotional requirements within 90 days of establishing membership. PSECU will deposit $250 into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied. $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account. This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $250, and the member must be in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1. A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU. If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU. The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU's Regular share account is 0.05%. This variable rate is current as of 07/29/2021 10:04 PM EDT and may change. Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account.