- Plan about 20 minutes to complete your application.
- You can save your progress and finish later, if needed.
- Not yet a PSECU member? It’s easy to join. Open an account today.
Auto Loan Application - PSECU Members
Preparing to Apply for Your Auto Loan
Before you start your application, you’ll need to have the following information for yourself and your joint applicant, if you have one:
- Gross annual income and source of income
- Amount you wish to borrow
- Information about your vehicle, including VIN number and price, if available
- A copy of the window sticker, if available
FAQs About Applying for an Auto Loan
When you’re ready, we’ll mail you an AutoDraft. An AutoDraft is like a blank check for your preapproved amount that you can use at any authorized car dealer. Your AutoDraft will be valid for 120 days from the date of issue.
If you’re buying from an individual instead of a dealership, you can handle the transaction with an AutoCheck. An AutoCheck is made out for an exact amount to a specific seller.
You can use your auto loan to finance several types of vehicle purchases:
- New and used cars (dealer or private-party purchase)
- Rollover of an existing loan or refinance of a member-owned vehicle
- Buyout of a lease
- RVs & recreational vehicles
- Business vehicles