Before you start your application:
- Your application will take a few minutes to complete.
- Save and resume this application later, if needed.
- All properties must be in Pennsylvania.
Have available the following information for yourself and your joint applicant, if you have one:
- Proof of income, such as last year's W-2 form, tax return, or your most recent pay stub
- A list of all your debts. including credit cards, car loans, student loans, and child support. You'll need the total amount and your monthly payment on each
- Information about your assets, including checking and savings accounts, retirement, real estate
- Down payment amount and documentation of any gifts, if someone is helping you fund the home
- Amount you wish to borrow