Viewing e-Statements requires the Adobe Reader program. Please make sure you have the latest version installed.
You may also want to try clearing your browser's cache. Below are instructional links for some popular browsers.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (the default browser on most PCs)
- Apple Safari (the default browser on Macs)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
For additional assistance, please visit Adobe Reader's support page.
PSECU supports the latest versions* of the following browsers:
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer (on Windows®)
- Apple® Safari® (on Mac®)
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Google® Chrome®
* The latest versions are defined as those supported by the manufacturer.
PSECU's online banking system does not support beta, pre-release, or mobile browsers.
Our free alerts service is available in online banking under "My Profile." You can also manage alerts in our mobile app by selecting More, then tap "Settings" and "Alerts." Once you've selected your alerts, you'll receive notices through the delivery method of your choice, either email or text to your mobile phone or both. Go to the eAlerts page and click the Add New Alert button to see a complete list. Message and data rates may apply.
For security reasons, your online banking session will automatically timeout after 10 minutes of inactivity. However, while you are actively using the site, your session should not timeout. If you are being timed-out early, please try the following:
- If you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS and click on the SETTINGS button.
- Make sure that your browser is set to check for newer versions of stored pages upon every visit to the page.
- Click "OK" to save your changes.
- Click "Delete Cookies" and click "OK".
- Close your browser and reopen it to process the changes.
To accommodate all members, the font size you see in online banking is based on your browser setting. To verify your settings:
- Click the "View" menu in your browser, then point to "Text Size".
- Select "Medium" or "Normal".
You can also change the font size by holding down the CTRL key on your keyboard and scrolling your mouse wheel.
Click “My Profile” near the top of your screen, then “Preferences” on the left side menu.
Here, you can set the sort order to “most recent transactions first”.
You may request electronic statements in online banking and have your paper statements discontinued. Log into your account and select "My Money" from the menu at the top. Click on "eStatements" on the left hand side. Read and agree to the disclosures and then follow the directions. You have the option of returning to paper statements at any time by revoking your electronic signature under the "My Profile."
If you have forgotten your account number or account PIN, please call 800.237.7328 and a Member Service Representative will be happy to assist you.
Our call center hours are:
Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).
Merchants may clear your check electronically which means a check image may not be available. Our online banking system will indicate if the check cleared electronically when you click on the check number.
Sometimes items in your browser's "cache" may cause check images not to load. Please try clearing your browser's cache file. The help section of your browser will have more information.
If you'd like us to mail a copy of a check to you, please call at 800.237.7328. Please note that a fee may apply.
The text you include in the History Note will be displayed along with the bill’s online history transaction information when the payment clears. Since this feature is intended to note the purpose of a specific payment the verbiage will be removed for that bill after a payment is sent.
It's easy to set up your Bill Payer just the way you like it. Start by clicking on the Customize Your Bill Payer link located in the quick links section in the upper right-hand portion of your main Bill Payer page. Then just follow the prompts. After you've customized your page, don’t forget to click on the Update Preferences button to save any changes you make.
The Sent for Payment section will show any payments you sent out in the past 30 days that have not yet been withdrawn from your account. This allows you see what payments, if any, are outstanding.
The Scheduled for Payment section shows any payment scheduled to be sent out in the next 7 days. This allows you be aware of any upcoming payments that will be paid from your account.
The Unscheduled (Due Soon) section shows any bills you have coming due in the next seven days but have not yet scheduled for payment. This feature requires you to set up a due date for the bills you would like to keep track of. Due dates can be set up under the Remind Me to Pay this Bill section in each bills Details page. A bill’s details page is accessed by clicking on the bill's name or the magnifying glass icon located in the far right side of bill record
If you have enrolled in online banking and have checking, begin by logging in and selecting "My Bills" from the top menu. If this is your first bill, click the "Add a Bill" button. Otherwise, click "Add A New Bill" on the right-side menu to add a new merchant.
Step 1 - Search for your merchant: Type the first few letters of the merchant's name and the merchant's zip code and click the "Search" button. For example, to search for "American Red Cross" with an address in Washington, DC 20013, you simply need to type "Amer" into the "Payee" field and "20013" into the first zip code field.
Step 2 - Select your merchant: We will then return any merchants that contain your search queries. Choose the one that matches your merchant information exactly by clicking the name in the "Merchant Name" column. We recommend looking through the entire list as many merchants have more than one address.
Step 3 - Agree to the terms of the payment method: You will be asked to accept the terms of the payment method. Some merchants are paid by paper check through USPS while others are paid electronically.
Step 4 - Supply the account number: To complete the process, you will be asked to supply your account or reference number for your bill. At this time, you have the option to add a nickname, bill number, and category for identification and tracking purposes. You also have the ability to schedule an initial payment.
If a transaction did not complete successfully, you will receive an error message indicating that your request did not take place on your account. You must have Internet access to complete a transaction. As an extra measure, double check to ensure your desired transaction was completed successfully.
If you are having difficulty accessing your account, use our Self-Service Unlock process to unlock your account from your computer or click "Forgot Password?" on the login screen to unlock your account on your phone. You can also call us at 800.237.7328 to speak to a member service representative during regular business hours.
The following cannot be deposited with Mobile Deposit.
- PSECU Check Drawn on the Same PSECU Account – The deposit of a check that is drawn from and deposited to the same accountholder’s account at PSECU is PROHIBITED. Deposits of this nature may result in the immediate revocation of services.
- Non-Negotiable Items – The deposit of any item stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark is PROHIBITED. Deposits of this nature may result in the immediate revocation of Services.
- Altered Checks – An altered check is any check that contains evidence of a change (correction fluid, crossed out amounts, etc.) to information on the face of the check. Members with altered checks MUST get a replacement check from the maker before PSECU will accept the deposit.
- Foreign Checks – A foreign check is any check that is issued to you by a financial institution in another country (Canada, France, etc.). Foreign checks may ONLY be deposited by mail. You must remit all foreign checks to PSECU Funds Management Unit, P.O. Box 67013, Harrisburg, PA 17106-7013.
- Savings Bonds – Savings bonds are not accepted through remote deposit.
- Incomplete Items – An incomplete item is any item that does not contain signatures of the maker, endorsement signatures, or is missing any of the information required during key-entry in a Deposit Session.
- Stale-Dated Checks – Certain checks contain instructions such as “Void 90 days after issue date” or “Must be cashed within six months of issue date.” Members with stale- dated checks MUST get a replacement check from the maker before PSECU will accept the deposit.
- PSECU Check Drawn on Personal Account (Business Accounts Only) – The deposit of a personal check that is drawn on the accountholder’s personal checking at PSECU is PROHIBITED. Deposits of this nature may result in the immediate revocation of Services.
- Third Party Checks – The deposit of a check that is made payable to a person who is not listed as an accountholder may result in the immediate revocation of Services.
- Substitute Checks (IRD) – Substitute checks that are created as a reproduction of a digital image of an original check are not accepted through remote deposit.
- Cash – The deposit of cash is PROHIBITED. Deposits of this nature may result in the immediate revocation of Services.
To download your transactions with Quicken, you will need Internet access and must be enrolled in PSECU online banking. You will then need your member number and online banking password.
For Quicken for the Mac, you may also need:
PSECU's Routing number (231381116)
For more information about Quicken, please click here to view our helpful Getting Started Guides.
Quicken® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
If you are receiving the "Invalid Login" message when trying to access your account, a few things may have occurred:
- You may be entering an invalid User ID or password. If you forgot your User ID or password, use our Self-Service Unlock process.
- Your account may be locked. To unlock your account, recover your User ID, or reset your password, use our Self-Service Unlock process.
- If you are having difficulty accessing your account, please be sure you have created a User ID.
User ID requires the latest versions of Apple ® iOS and Google ® Android operating systems. To use your User ID with PSECU's mobile app, be sure to upgrade the application on your mobile device. The most current version of the app will ask for a User ID at login.
Text messages and push notifications are two ways a PSECU alert can reach your mobile device. A text message reaches your mobile phone by using your mobile phone number as the unique identifier for where the message is to be delivered. Text messages can only be delivered to one device which is the mobile phone number on record with PSECU. Message and data rates may apply.
Push notifications reach your mobile devices based on a unique identifier each phone or tablet has with the mobile app installed on it. Push notifications can be delivered to many devices at once. Each device must be used at least once to access the PSECU account from the device you wish to receive push notifications on. Each device must also be enabled to receive push notifications both in the device settings and on your device list in the "Manage Mobile Device" section of online banking or the mobile app. Each device set to receive push notifications for an account will receive the same set of alerts that are enabled on an account. Push notifications count against your mobile data plan through your mobile carrier if received when not connected to WiFi.
There is no need to make a change to your Quicken settings. Quicken will continue todownload transactions from PSECU using your existing Member Number and Password.
If you are using Quicken for the first time with your PSECU account, please enable Quicken Direct Connect access for your account. To do this, login to your account and go to the "My Profile > Preferences" section of online banking and complete the "Direct Connect (Quicken®) Access" section.
Intuit and Quicken are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Logging into your PSECU account using your fingerprint on a mobile device is currently supported on compatible Apple® iOS and Android™ devices with Touch ID sensors. The Touch ID feature must be enabled and at least one fingerprint must be setup on your device.
You can download approximately 90 days of account history from today's date when you connect your PSECU account to Quicken®. You should download your transactions at least once every 90 days. If the last time you downloaded your PSECU account history was more than 90 days ago, please refer to your account statements and enter the missing transaction information manually.Intuit® and Quicken® are trademarks and service marks of Intuit Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
- To add another account you own: Select "Link Your Other PSECU Accounts" to link your other PSECU accounts.
- To add another PSECU member: Select "Other Members," complete the information, and check the "Save to Transfer List" option.
- To remove someone: Click "Manage Transfer List."
Important: You will only be able to cancel the transfer if the recipient has not yet claimed the funds. Transfers done from your Transfer List or to individuals with PayPal accounts may occur immediately.
To cancel the transfer before the funds are claimed, go to "Move Money," then "Transfer Out," then select "Other Members." Click "View Your Pending Transfers" near the top of the screen. Here, you'll be able to see your pending transfers, and a "Cancel" link will display if the transfer can still be canceled.
If the recipient has already claimed the funds, you will not be able to cancel the transfer. The recipient would need to transfer the funds back to you.
Important: You will only be able to cancel the transfer if the recipient has not yet claimed the funds.
To cancel the transfer before the funds are claimed, go to “Move Money,” then “Transfer Out,” then select the “Non-PSECU Members.” Click “View Your Pending Transfers” near the top of the screen. Here, you’ll be able to see your pending transfers, and a “Cancel” link will display if the transfer can still be canceled.
If the recipient has already claimed the funds, you will not be able to cancel the transfer. The recipient would need to transfer the funds back to you.
Monitoring your account is easy when you enroll in our e-Alerts service. Choose the ones important to you and have them sent by Push Notification. Push Notifications are delivered via your service provider’s data network and typically do not count against your text message limit (if you have one). PSECU does not charge a fee for Push Notifications, but please check with your service provider as data usage fees may apply.
Account alerts can tell you when:
- Your account has a low balance
- Your bills are due
- A deposit has been received
- Your Debit Card and/or Visa® has been used
- You’ve had an overdraft and/or a non-sufficient funds event
- Your FICO®* score has been updated
- And many more
* FICO® and Fair Isaac® are registered trademarks of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States, and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the Fair Isaac Corporation in other countries. PSECU is not a credit reporting agency. Fair Isaac is not an affiliate company of PSECU. Members must have PSECU checking or a PSECU loan to be eligible for this service. Joint Owners are not eligible.
We use the information supplied to us from Visa® to assign a category based on the merchant codes we receive. You may modify the category by clicking on it in your transaction history. Be sure to click the "Save" button when you're finished.
PSECU provides the Visa summary amounts for informational purposes only. The categories may not reflect the true nature of your purchases and you should not rely on these amounts for tax reporting or legal purposes.
The PSECU Savings App makes it fun and easy to save money. This is a standalone app, separate from the main PSECU Mobile + app. You can download it through the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. To search for it, type "PSECU" into the search field.
To use it you must be a member in good standing and be enrolled in online banking. You must also have a Checking or MoneyHandler Share with an available balance. Business Accounts are not eligible to use the Savings App.
Once downloaded, use your online banking User ID, PIN and Password to log in.
The goal can be canceled at any time in the app by tapping the menu icon in the upper right hand corner and selecting "Cancel Goal." Any funds being held in the Savings Goal Share are transferred to your Checking Share.
You can increase your goal amount by a minimum of $10 at any time by using the Edit Goal option located in the menu on the upper right hand corner of the app. The only way to lower the goal amount is to cancel the goal, and then establish a new goal with a lower goal amount.
Yes! Our Business Credit Card works with Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and the PSECU Wallet (for Android devices).