What are the requirements for Mobile+?
Mobile+ eligibility requirements are:
- You must be enrolled in online banking.
- You must opt-in to our mobile solutions services*.
- Use an iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad®, Android TM device, or Kindle Fire TM that's able to access the Internet and has our Mobile+ app downloaded on it.a
For other mobile devices, you may access your account at https://m.psecu.com.
How do I enroll in the Mobile+ service?
Before being able to access your account through our Mobile+ service, you must allow your account to be accessed through our mobile account access service by agreeing to our terms of agreement. To do so:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Mobile Solutions link on the left-side menu under "My Money."
- Read and agree to the e-Signature and Terms of Agreement disclosures.
- Click the Enroll button.
iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Touch ID is a trademark of Apple, Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google. Amazon, Kindle, Kindle Fire, the Amazon Kindle logo and the Kindle Fire logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.