Before you start your application:
- See how you're eligible.
- Plan about 20 minutes for your application.
- Save and resume this application later, if needed.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
Have available the following information for yourself and your joint applicant, if you have one:
- A current U.S. mailing address, your Social Security number (SSN) or Tax ID number, and a valid form of photo identification (e.g. driver's license, state ID, military ID, or passport)
- If you're under 18, you will need a copy of your Social Security Card
- Previous home address if you have lived at your current home address less than two years
- Gross annual income and source of income
- Credit or debit card to fund your new account with a $5 minimum opening deposit to establish your membership