Welcome! It’s easy to open an account with us.
- Give yourself 15 minutes to complete this application.
- You can save your progress and resume later.
- This application is for new PSECU members. Already a PSECU member?
Before we continue, keep in mind that to open an account online, you must be at least 12 years old, have valid identification and a Social Security number (SSN) or Tax ID number. If you’re under 18, you will also need to provide a copy of your Social Security Card.
You may also need to refer to the following information for both yourself and any joint account owners:
- Valid form(s) of identification including: driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit or debit card to fund your new account(s)
- A $5 minimum opening deposit to a PSECU savings account establishes your credit union membership