PSECU will offer six scholarships, each up to $8,000, to members graduating high school. Each recipient receives up to $2,000 per year for up to four years, providing scholarship requirements are met.
Do I Qualify To Apply For A Scholarship?
To qualify for one of six $8,000 PSECU scholarships, you must:
- Be a current PSECU member
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year college or university
- Complete the scholarship application packet
- Have the completed materials to PSECU by noon on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - no exceptions!
- Must be a member of PSECU by December 31, 2016
Please Note: The Academic Profile section of the scholarship packet must be completed by the student's Guidance Counselor or Program Evaluator prior to submitting to PSECU.