PSECU will offer six $8,000 scholarships to members graduating high school. Each recipient receives $2,000 per year over a four-year period, providing scholarship requirements are met.
Do I Qualify To Apply For A Scholarship?
To qualify for one of six $8,000 PSECU scholarships, you must:
- Be a current PSECU member
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year college or university
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Have the completed form and related materials to PSECU by Noon on Friday, February 28, 2014 - no exceptions!
Please Note: The Academic Profile section, of the scholarship form, must be completed by the student's Guidance Counselor prior to submitting to PSECU.