Visa Balance Transfer
Move high-interest rate balances to your PSECU Visa® credit cards and save with our Visa Balance Transfer option.
How To Transfer Your Credit Card Balances
- Log into your account at psecu.com.
- Click on "Move Money."
- Click on "Visa Balance Transfer" from the left menu. We'll send check(s) to payoff the other balances, and the amount of the checks will be applied to your PSECU Visa line of credit.
- Visa Balance Transfers will be treated as a cash advance at PSECU's current promotional rate and term.
- You may have up to 10 outstanding Visa Balance Transfers at one time. The total amount of outstanding transfer requests cannot total more than your available credit. The minimum amount is $250.
- There is no grace period on Visa® Balance Transfer Checks. Finance charges will begin to accrue on the date the check is posted to your Visa.