Visa Balance Transfer
Move high-interest rate balances to your PSECU Visa® and save with our Visa Balance Transfer option.
How To Transfer Your Credit Card Balances
- Log into your account at psecu.com.
- Click on "Move Money."
- Click on "Visa Balance Transfer" from the left menu. We'll send check(s) to payoff the other balances, and the amount of the checks will be applied to your PSECU Visa line of credit.
- Visa Balance Transfers will be treated as a cash advance at PSECU's current promotional rate and term.
- You may have up to 10 outstanding Visa Balance Transfers at one time. The total amount of outstanding transfer requests cannot total more than your available credit. The minimum amount is $250.
- There is no grace period on Visa® Balance Transfer Checks. Finance charges will begin to accrue on the date the check is posted to your Visa.
When you take advantage of the 2.9% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) promotional offer, Visa® balance transfers will be treated as a cash advance and will accrue interest at 2.9% APR when the transaction posts until 12/31/17; any remaining balance will begin to accrue interest at the cash advance rate, which is subject to change. Payments will be applied as stated in your Visa Classic Consumer Credit Card Agreement. There is a $250 minimum for balance transfers through online banking. Our 2.9% APR promotional offer cannot be used to pay off any PSECU loan or be made payable to cash, yourself, any joint owner(s) or co-maker(s). Balance transfers access credit under the terms of your Visa account as stated in the Visa Classic Consumer Credit Card Agreement and LOANLINER® Credit and Security Agreement.