Discounts & More
PSECU Visa credit card holders can take advantage of vehicle rental coverage and access all the latest deals from Visa at visa.com/discounts. Check it out and start saving money from lots of of well-known retailers. When its time to buy online, use your PSECU Visa card to be covered by Visa's fraud protection.
Benefits of a Credit Card Balance Transfer
If you have multiple credits cards or other debts that are accruing interest, a credit card balance transfer is one of the best ways to consolidate them and take advantage of a low interest rate that saves you money. Basically, a credit card balance transfer involves exactly what it says - transferring the balance of multiple debts to a single card. The benefits of this include:
- Taking advantage of a low introductory rate. Apply for PSECU's Classic Visa and enjoy a 2.9% APR until the end of the 2018 calendar year. That's considerably less than a conventional credit card, loan or line of credit interest rate, which may translate to big savings and a faster path to a debt-free life.
- Not having to put up collateral. Don't want to take out a loan against your house or car? Credit card balance transfer offers work the same as any other Visa card - there's no collateral necessary.
- Getting out of debt faster. When your debts are consolidated on a single card, you have a clearer picture of your overall financial standing. It can be incredibly useful in setting goals and working toward your financial freedom. Don't let debt get you down - accelerate the process of paying it off with a PSECU Classic Card balance transfer today.
What You Can (and Can't) Transfer
A Classic Card offers qualified applicants the option to transfer balances of up to $30,000. You can use this to pay down a wide range of high-interest loans, including:
- MasterCard®, AMEX®, Visas you have elsewhere or other credit card debts
- Store credit card debts or financed purchases for big-ticket items such as appliances, furniture, musical instruments, etc.
- Car, truck or other vehicle loans
To learn more or explore other options for refinancing your debt, get in touch with a PSECU representative directly.