ANYTIME, ANYWHERE BANKING
BRIGHT FUTURE BANKING
We take a digital-first approach to banking – meaning that we don’t invest money to build branches on every corner. Instead, we invest in tools so that you can manage your money at your convenience.
So while you're in school, and even after you graduate, our mobile app and easy-to-use digital services make it possible to continue banking with us, no matter where you go.
- Full-service digital banking options, including text and email account alerts
- Financial Education Centers at select colleges and universities
- Free checking and savings with online access
financial tips for college students
Get $50 Bonus Rules
No purchase necessary. To receive $50, new members (age 18 or older) who attend a college or university identified by PSECU ("New Student Member") must: join PSECU before December 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) with a promotional code; and sign up and be approved for a checking account, a PSECU debit card, and digital banking (online or mobile) account access within 90 days of establishing membership.
- Participant must be a U.S. Resident.
- Promotion open to persons 18 years of age or older at the time the account is opened. One promo code per New Student Member. Additional promo code will be invalid.
- The recipient of the $50 bonus is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- PSECU reserves the right to recall the $50 bonus if the member account is closed within the first year of establishing membership.
- If the member is not in good standing, at any time prior to the payment of the bonus, as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1, PSECU reserves the right to withhold the payment of the $50 bonus.
- Payment of the $50 bonus will be deposited into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- This offer is only open to new members who meet PSECU eligibility requirements.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotion are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Employees, agents, and officials of PSECU and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for this promotion.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
About the Get $50 Bonus: From July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020, PSECU is running a New Student Member promotion. To receive $50, participants must join during the promotion period and satisfy the promotional requirements within 90 days of establishing membership. PSECU will deposit $50 into the Regular share within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied. $5 is required to open and maintain a Regular share account. This $5 share deposit is also required to be eligible to receive the $50, and the member must be in good standing as defined by PSECU’s Bylaws Article II, Section 1. A $5 minimum share purchase will be made on behalf of the new member by PSECU. If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU. The Annual Percentage Yield on PSECU’s Regular share account is 0.05%. This variable rate is current as of May 18, 2020 and may change. Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account.