Digital-First Banking Done Better
What does it mean to be digital-first? It means banking options that are secure and convenient and save you money, without needing to visit a physical location. Our online banking and mobile app meet your banking needs, wherever you are, whenever you need them.
Developing the Digital Tools You Deserve
As a digital-first credit union, we're committed to meeting your banking needs by:
Investing in Innovative Technology
Some days you don’t have time to drive to a branch or run to an ATM. That’s why we’re always working behind the scenes to employ the latest (and most secure!) technology available to meet your banking needs on your terms.
Convenient Digital Banking Options
Whether you choose to tap your way to a simpler financial life with our mobile app or manage your money from a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer in online banking, it’s easy to bank your way.
Get Your Money Where It Needs to Go
- Move money instantly between your PSECU shares and loans or to friends and family with PSECU accounts with just a few taps or clicks.
- Bring money into your PSECU account from accounts you own elsewhere or transfer money from PSECU to accounts you own at other financial institutions with our external account transfer service.
- Send money to people you know and trust, typically in minutes between enrolled users, with Zelle®.
- Deposit checks without visiting an ATM or branch using mobile deposit (mobile app only). Simply snap a picture of your check and go!
Keeping Your Money Safe
Protecting your personal and financial information is our number one priority.
We're Focused on YOU
- Need support? You can send a secure message in online or mobile banking or call us at 800.237.7328.
- Have ideas? We’re happy to hear them. You can reach out in one of the ways noted above or click on Feedback in the bottom right corner of our website.
*PSECU is not a credit reporting agency. Members must have PSECU checking or a PSECU loan to be eligible for this service. Joint owners are not eligible.
Apple, the Apple logo, and App Store are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.