Digital Banking Tools
Bank at Your Convenience
Banking should be on your terms. At PSECU, we’ve always believed that. It’s why we give you all the tools you need to manage your money, so you can spend time on the things that matter the most.
Enjoy access to tools that help you manage your money with convenience, simplicity, and ease. Make payments, enroll in account alerts, and open new loans or accounts right within online banking.
Our digital-first approach means you can manage your money without stepping into a branch.
Welcome to My Financial Insights
What is it?
A tool that analyzes your account activity to assist you with financial decision-making*. Insights are generated each time you log into your online banking account. The amount and type of insight is based on your account and transaction activity from the previous six months. The more consistently you use your account, the more insights you will generate over time. Logging into your mobile app will not generate insights on your online banking account.
Where is it?
You will see insights at the top of your Account Balances page (under My Money) each time you log in. You will see a banner of display cards that rotate at the top of the page. To collapse the insights banner, simply select Show Less beneath the display cards. To see more, select Show More. The setting you select will remain each time you log in.
Can I opt out?
You can disable or enable financial insights at any time. Log into your online banking account and select My Profile at the top of your screen. Then select Preferences on the left side of your screen. You will see the option to disable or enable this feature. Disabling insights will remove the entire financial insights banner from your Account Balances page in your online banking account.
We offer flexible ways to deposit cash or checks.
- Direct deposit: Have your paycheck, pension, tax refunds, investment dividends, or freelance payments deposited directly into your PSECU checking or savings.
- Mobile deposit: No need to leave your couch. Just snap a picture, and deposit your checks with the PSECU mobile app.
- ATMs: Our members can use nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in our network. Use our locator to find ATMs that accept cash and checks. Simply insert your deposit into the machine.
Need to split a dinner check? Pay your loan? Buy that latte without reaching for your wallet? With our mobile banking app and other tools, we make it easier than ever to pay bills and send money, and there’s no need to carry cash.
- Bill Payer service: You can pay just about anyone – utilities, membership associations, even the babysitter – using our free Bill Payer service.
- Person-to-person transfer: Using just an email address or phone number, you can send money to anyone in the U.S.
- Loan payment options: Easily pay your PSECU loan from your PSECU shares or an account you have with another financial institution.
- Payroll deductions: If your employer approves payroll deductions, you can have a portion of your paycheck sent directly to a PSECU checking or savings account, or distributed to a loan account.
- PSECU Wallet: Use your phone to pay for purchases when you create your PSECU Wallet account and add your PSECU cards. You can add up to 10 personal and business cards including our debit card, the Classic Card, and the Founder's Card. The PSECU Wallet is only available for Android devices.
- Mobile pay: Use your PSECU debit and credit cards through Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay™. Speed through the checkout line with just a tap or a wave.
HAVE MORE PEACE OF MIND
Travel worry-free, get fraud and other alerts, monitor your credit score and keep track of your spending.
- Lock and unlock your card: Is your card misplaced? For peace of mind, lock it until you find it. Log into online banking or the mobile app and go to the Manage Cards section. If your card is lost or stolen, contact us.
- Notify us of upcoming travel: Even if you're traveling just a few hours from home, let us know about your plans to minimize any interruptions in your card service.
- Rely on our Overdraft Protection Transfer Service: If your checking account doesn’t have enough funds to cover a check or deduction, overdraft protection pulls money from specified accounts, including your Visa card. We don’t charge a fee for using overdraft protection.
- Set account alerts: Monitor your finances on the go and receive account alerts on your mobile or wearable device. Choose text, email, or push.
- Get your credit score: Know your credit score and monitor monthly with our free credit score service.*
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.