Alumni Rewards Card
Alumni Rewards Card Benefits
Our popular cash rewards card features:
- Generous cash back rewards of 2%* or 1.5% on every purchase; no rotating categories and no limits on how much cash back you can earn; rewards never expire
- Visa Signature® benefits are automatically provided for credit lines of $5,000 or more
- Contactless card functionality allows you to “tap and go” at checkout
- Cash advances: Access your funds through nearly 30,000 in-network surcharge-free ATMs worldwide, with no cash advance fees
- Mobile payments: Add your Alumni Rewards Card to Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, Samsung Pay™, and the PSECU Wallet (for Android devices)
See your rewards with every purchase
RATES AS OF 11/01/2019
|Alumni Rewards Card Purchase||13.9%|
|Alumni Rewards Card Cash Advance||13.9%|
|Alumni Rewards Card Balance Transfer||3.9%|
*APR denotes Annual Percentage RatePSECU Visa® Founder's and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card: When you take advantage of the 3.9% APR (annual percentage rate) promotional offer, Visa® Founder's Card and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card balance transfers will be treated as a cash advance and will accrue interest at 3.9% APR from the time that the transaction posts until 12/31/20; thereafter, any remaining balance will begin to accrue interest at the cash advance rate, which is a variable APR equal to the Prime Rate plus a margin of 9.15%. Payments will be applied as stated in your PSECU Visa® Founder's and Visa® Alumni Rewards Consumer Credit Card Agreement. A minimum of $250 must be requested for balance transfers through digital banking. Our 3.9% APR promotional offer cannot be used to pay off any PSECU loan or be made payable to cash, yourself, any joint owner(s) or co-maker(s). Balance transfers do not qualify as eligible purchases for the cash back reward program. Balance transfers access credit under the terms of your Visa Founder's Card account as stated in the Visa® Founder’s and Visa® Alumni Rewards Consumer Credit Card Agreement.
|Balance transfer fee||$0|
|Cash advance fee||$0|
|Late fee||Up to $27|
|Foreign transaction fee||$0|
Yes! If you have a co-applicant, they should apply with you for the credit card. We’ll ask for current identification, a physical address, a Social Security number (SSN), date of birth, income, and contact information for both of you.
As long as you’re the primary cardholder, you can also add an authorized user. This is someone you allow to use your credit card account. Authorized users can be added during your application process, or later in online banking.
The easiest way is to resume your application. We’ll officially notify you of our decision within several days of your application.
You can also give us a call. A PSECU representative can help you Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (ET), and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET), at:
For new members:
- 855.761.LION, nationwide (USA)
For current members:
- 800.237.7328, nationwide (USA)
- 717.255.1760, outside the USA; not a toll-free number; normal charges apply
It’s fast and easy!
- Apply for the card.
- Once you’ve been approved for your new credit card, it’s time to complete the transfer. You’ll need your full account number for the card from which you’re transferring a balance, as well as the dollar amount you’d like to transfer. This will depend on your credit card limit.
- Log into your PSECU account.
- Click on “Move Money.”
- Click on “Visa Balance Transfer.” Follow the online directions. Your transfer will be automatically treated as a balance transfer at PSECU's current promotional rate and term. You don’t need to call us to activate your promotional offer.
- Start enjoying your savings!
$150 Alumni Rewards Card Cash Offer
To receive $150, members must: apply and be approved for a PSECU Visa® Alumni Rewards Card (“Rewards Card”) between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20; use the Rewards Card to make any combination of eligible purchases totaling at least $500 (Some exclusions may apply. See # 5 below) that post to your account within 90 days of the Rewards Card account open date. Limit (1) cash offer per new Rewards Card account. This is a one-time promotional offer and is limited to PSECU members opening a new Rewards Card account through the designated PSECU promotional offer page.
- Participant must be a member of PSECU. If Participant is not currently a PSECU member, Participant must apply for membership and join PSECU, and comply with all $150 Rewards Card Cash Offer requirements. The Participant must apply and be approved for a Rewards Card, and use the Rewards Card to make eligible purchases during the promotional period of 1/1/20 through 12/31/20 as further stated in #3 below.
- Participant must be a U.S. Resident.
- Promotional offer open to persons 21 years of age or older at the time he/she applies (through the designated PSECU promotional offer page) for the Rewards Card and who makes purchases totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) that post to the account within 90 days of the Rewards Card account open date. Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive your card in the mail. Limit (1) cash offer per new Rewards Card account.
- The recipient of the $150 Cash Offer is solely responsible for payment of applicable taxes on that amount. If you have any questions, please seek the advice of a qualified tax professional.
- Eligible purchases are defined in the PSECU Visa® Founder’s and Visa® Alumni Rewards Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
- Payment of the $150 Cash Offer will be deposited into the Regular Share (S0001) within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- The member must be in good standing, as defined by PSECU's Bylaws Article II, Section I, to receive the $150 Cash Offer.
- All decisions of PSECU regarding this promotional offer are final. PSECU may terminate or change the terms and conditions of this promotion without notice.
- Employees, agents and officials of PSECU and immediate family members of any of these are not eligible for this promotional offer.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.