- Minimum line of credit amount of $5,000
- No application or appraisal fees
- Ability to borrow up to 90% of the appraised value (80% for rental properties), less any liens on the property being mortgaged
- 10-year advance (draw) period (five-year advance period for rental properties)
- 20-year repayment term (10-year repayment on rental properties) from the date of the last advance
- Variable interest rate that offers affordable payments
Home Equity Line of Credit
HOW OUR HOMEOWNERS ACHIEVE MORE.
From home improvements to debt consolidation, this low-rate loan option provides flexible access to cash, right when you need it most. In other words, your to-do list just got more doable.
|Home Equity Line of Credit Loan-to-Value greater than 80% to 90.00%||3.75%|
|Home Equity Line of Credit Loan-to-Value up to 80%||3.25%|
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: The variable interest rate will be equal to the prime rate or prime rate plus .5% as published in the last issue of the Wall Street Journal on the last day before the current calendar month. For loan-to-value (LTV) up to 80%, the variable interest rate is equal to the prime rate. For a LTV greater than 80% up to 90%, the variable interest rate is prime rate plus .5%. There is a 10-year advance period with a 20-year repayment term (five-year advance period with a 10-year repayment on rental properties) from the date of the last advance. The minimum line of credit amount is $5,000. The monthly payment may vary. The maximum APR is 18%. The minimum APR is 3%.
*APR denotes Annual Percentage Rate
FINANCIAL TIPS & TOOLS
- Located in the state of Pennsylvania
- Recorded with PSECU listed as first lien holder. The property secures your mortgage loan.
- Titled after purchase in the name(s) of individual(s), not a trust
- Owner-occupied homes, vacation homes, or residential investment properties with one, two, three, or four units
- Condominiums or residences within a Planned Unit Development (PUD) that meet certain criteria. Please contact our Mortgage Consultants for more information.
We do not lend to properties that are:
- Single-wide manufactured homes
- Not in acceptable marketable condition
- Residential investment condo or manufactured homes
- Located outside Pennsylvania
A Real Estate Equity is a fixed rate, closed-end loan with a term of 5 or 10 years. All funds are disbursed when the loan is issued. In addition to primary residences and vacation homes, it can be used for one rental property and land. Some restrictions apply. Payments may be made using monthly coupons or automatic transfer.
A Home Equity Line of Credit has an adjustable rate based on Prime plus a margin. The 10-year open-end draw period is followed by a 20-year repayment period. The five-year open-end draw period is followed by a 10-year repayment on rental properties. The loan payment is always based on a 20-year repayment period and is made through automatic transfer on the 16th of each month.
You may refinance your Real Estate Equity Loan or your Home Equity Line of Credit by applying online. If you're refinancing a Real Estate Equity loan with a new one, you're required to borrow an additional $5,000 above your current equity loan balance.
Yes. Apply online or request a paper application at 800.LOAN.555 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).
You have three options:
1. Log into online banking, click on "Move Money," and transfer funds from your line of credit to your desired share.
2. Call the self-service telephone at 800.435.6500.
3. Speak to a Member Service Representative by calling 800.237.7328 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).