What Is a HELOC?
- Intend to borrow only the money that you need
- Need flexible access to funds
- Want to repay only what you borrow plus interest
- Are looking for a variable rate
|Loan-to-Value greater than 80% to 90.00%||3.75%|
|Loan-to-Value up to 80%||3.25%|
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: The variable interest rate will be equal to the prime rate or prime rate plus .5% as published in the last issue of the Wall Street Journal on the last day before the current calendar month. For loan-to-value (LTV) up to 80%, the variable interest rate is equal to the prime rate. For a LTV greater than 80% up to 90%, the variable interest rate is prime rate plus .5%. There is a five-year advance period with a twenty-year repayment term (ten-year repayment on rental properties) from the date of the last advance. The minimum line of credit amount is $5,000. The minimum advance amount is $500.The monthly payment may vary. The maximum APR is 18%. The minimum APR is 3%.
*APR denotes Annual Percentage Rate
A Real Estate Equity is a fixed rate, closed-end loan with a term of 5 or 10 years. All funds are disbursed when the loan is issued. In addition to primary residences and vacation homes, it can be used for one rental property and land. Some restrictions apply. Payments may be made using monthly coupons or automatic transfer.
A Home Equity Line of Credit has an adjustable rate based on Prime plus a margin. The 5 year open-end draw period is followed by a 20-year repayment period. The loan payment is always based on a 20-year repayment period and is made through automatic transfer on the 16th of each month.
You have three options:
1. Log into online banking, click on "Move Money," and transfer funds from your line of credit to your desired share.
2. Call the self-service telephone at 800.435.6500.
3. Speak to a Member Service Representative by calling 800.237.7328 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET).