We don’t invest in branches on every corner – instead, we invest in you. This digital-first model allows us to return these cost savings to you through low rates, low to no fees, and cash rewards. As we continue to invest in you, we know that improving your experience through technology will ultimately help you save two important things – time and money.
This year, we’ve placed an increased focus on technology upgrades aimed at creating a seamless and personalized experience for our members. We want to make managing your finances as easy as possible.
As we continue accelerating innovation, here are the technology enhancements you either have or will see this year:
• Banking System Upgrade: Our biggest technology enhancement will be taking place over Labor Day weekend this year. We’ll be upgrading our current banking system, allowing us to harness the advantages of newer technology to continue offering the best and most efficient service. Additionally, our banking system upgrade will provide the foundation for us to introduce additional, advanced technology solutions to our members’ benefit well into the future.
• Redesigned Website: Powered by a robust digital infrastructure, the new psecu.com will make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for and provide a more personalized browsing experience.
Here’s a glimpse of our new look and how to navigate to key areas of the site:
• Enhanced Alerts: We’re working on enhancing our alerts system so you can be informed of all things happening with your account. Note that text messages coming from 94050 and emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are authorized communications from us, but you may still receive texts and/or emails from the current email address and phone number.
• Redesigned Mobile App: Released last fall, the latest version of our mobile banking app is available for download in your app store today. The app streamlines your banking needs, right from the palm of your hand. Please note that the old app will stop working on August 8, 2018.
• Mobile Payments: Payments made from your mobile devices are convenient and secure. Visit psecu.com/mobilepayments to learn more about setting up your cards.
• Financial Insights: We’re always looking for ways to help you keep more money in your pocket. These personalized tips will help you better manage your finances, right where it is convenient for you.
• Chat Functionality: You may have noticed the “Need Help?” icon. This new communications channel is here to guide you through your online experience.
• Upgraded Phone System: We recently took steps to upgrade your experience while speaking with us via phone, helping you find the answers you need faster. Check out our tips on using the new system.
Throughout the implementation of these technology enhancements, our focus remains where it always has been – on you. Improving your banking experience remains the goal of our innovation improvements.