What if you could check your account balances from the palm of your hand, quickly pay back a friend who spotted you money, and lock your debit card the minute you realize it’s missing? With the PSECU Mobile App, you can.
When you download our app to your smartphone or mobile device, you can enjoy the benefits of simplified digital banking and stay on top of your finances with ease.
What Can You Do with Our Mobile App?
Our app has several convenient features to make managing your money easier.
- Pay back a friend: Need to pay for your share of pizza? Or chip in on a group gift? Send money to anyone, anywhere in the U.S. quickly and easily using our app.
- Deposit checks: Instead of visiting an ATM, you can deposit single checks directly to your checking account in a few simple steps by snapping a photo of the front and back of the check with your device. Access to these funds is subject to our Funds Availability Policy.
- Pay bills: Our app makes staying on top of bill payments much easier. You can use the bill payer function in our app to schedule payments for your recurring monthly financial obligations, such as your mortgage payment or utility bills. You can also use bill payer to make one-time payments to companies or individuals.
- Monitor your account: Do you have enough in your checking account to cover your next grocery purchase? Do you need to transfer some cash from your savings? You’ll quickly see all your account balances right after you sign into our mobile app.
- Protect your money: From setting up account alerts to locking or unlocking your debit or credit card, our mobile app makes it easy to monitor your account.
- Track your credit: You can use our app to keep tabs on your credit score for free*. Knowing your score helps you see where you stand and can alert you to any potentially inaccurate or negative credit information.
- Find an ATM: When you need to get cash fast, you can use the ATM locator on our app to find the surcharge-free ATM nearest you. If there’s no in-network ATM near you, remember that if you use a PSECU debit card at an out-of-network ATM and get charged, we’ll rebate fees on withdrawals up to $20 per month with direct deposit and up to $8 per month without.
How to Stay Safe When Using a Mobile App
Using your phone’s built-in security features, like Face ID®, fingerprint unlocking, or touch ID, it’s easy to keep your financial information secure when you use our app. Here are a few additional tips to help you safeguard your financial data.
- Whenever you log into any financial apps, make sure you’re on a secure network, such as your home’s password-protected Wi-Fi or your data connection.
- Remember to close out of your financial apps when you’re finished using them.
- Choose a hard-to-crack password or use multifactor authentication to make it harder for someone to gain access to the app and your account information.
Download the PSECU Mobile App Today
*PSECU is not a credit reporting agency. Members must have PSECU checking or a PSECU loan to be eligible for this service. Joint owners are not eligible.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Pay, and the Android logo are trademarks of Google Inc.