Eligible Vehicles for Business Loans
Keep your company rolling with flexible, low-interest-rate business cars, light-duty trucks, and vans.
New and used business vehicles
We finance cars, pickup trucks, vans, or SUVs that aren’t part of a fleet and have a value of at least $3,000.*
- New vehicles: Up to 100% of the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP).
- Used vehicles: Up to 100% of Kelley Blue Book® or other authorized guide retail value.
- Untitled new vehicles from the preceding year: Up to 100% of Kelley Blue Book® or other authorized guide retail value, if you purchased the vehicle before April 1 of the current calendar year.
New and used commercial vehicles
Businesses can finance the purchase of street-legal vehicles (other than cars, pickup trucks, vans, or SUVs) that are not part of a fleet.* Vehicle value must be at least $3,750.
- New vehicles: Up to 100% MSRP
- Used vehicles: Up to 100% National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) or other authorized guides' retail value
Rollover loans from another financial institution
Already financed with another institution? You can still take advantage of our great rates. We can pay off your existing loan and provide a PSECU business vehicle loan instead, for new (purchased within 90 days) or used vehicles.
If you’re ready to own your business vehicle, our lease buyout loan offers the same rates as our other business vehicle loans.
When you need to convert a member-owned vehicle to business use, we can help. Grab your vehicle information and give us a call to discuss your options.
Refinancing an existing PSECU vehicle loan
Members with a current PSECU vehicle loan can refinance into a business loan. Refinance loans require an addition of $1,000 to the existing loan balance.
Important: PSECU will not finance vehicles with flood, theft, or salvage titles.
*Fleet: A fleet is five (5) or more vehicles that are centrally controlled and used for business purpose, including for the purpose of transporting persons or property for commission or hire.
Business loans are available to businesses located within the State of Pennsylvania ONLY.
PSECU will finance only vehicles located and titled in Pennsylvania. For some transactions and vehicles, PSECU will not lend funds. PSECU reserves the right to refuse to lend upon any collateral. If you have questions about a specific business or commercial vehicle, please contact Business Services at 800.237.7328, extension 3875.
Business and Commercial Vehicle Financing
Start your application
Gather the information you’ll need for your application, including a profit and loss statement, income verification, and current balance sheet. You’ll also need to provide the year, make, model, options, and VIN for the vehicle you’re financing.
Each business type can submit a paper application.
Receive your loan approval.
- Loan approvals are valid for 60 days.
Receive your loan funding.
- Once your loan documents are signed and returned, a check will be issued for the amount of your transaction.
Finalize the sale.
- Wrap up the transaction and get back to business – with financing you can rely on.