COVID-19: We will update this page with information related to our plans to maintain operations and continue serving you.
For student members, our campus Financial Education Center managers are available for virtual office hours to assist with your questions and financial education needs. Please contact your school’s manager listed below to schedule a phone or Zoom appointment.
Please do not include personal information (such as your member account number or Social Security number in your email message. For specific questions about your PSECU account, please contact us.
- Bloomsburg University – Kristie Shaffer – email@example.com
- California University of PA – Carrie Kromer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Penn College – Jen Nicrone – email@example.com
- Chestnut Hill College – Amanda Altice – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheyney University – Amanda Altice – email@example.com
- Clarion University – Carrie Kromer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community College of Philadelphia & Community College of Philadelphia Northeast Regional – Jasmine Campbell – email@example.com
- East Stroudsburg University – Candice Richards – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edinboro University– Katie Krasa – email@example.com
- Elizabethtown College – Kelly Ann Ryan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- HACC (all campuses) – Jen Nicrone – email@example.com
- Kutztown University – Kelly Ann Ryan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lehigh University – Candice Richards – email@example.com
- Lock Haven University – Allison Wallace – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mansfield University – Allison Wallace – email@example.com
- Millersville University – Kristyne Schonhaut – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northampton Community College (all campuses) – Donna White – email@example.com
- Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences – Kelly Ann Ryan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading Area Community College – Maholy Lahoz – email@example.com
- Shippensburg University – Allison Wallace – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susquehanna University– Kristie Schaffer – email@example.com
PSECU has resumed accepting new mortgage loan applications. Due to a record number of applications already in process, as well as COVID-19-related delays impacting our business partners, our processing times may be slower than usual. We appreciate your patience as we work to review and process applications.
As we face the impact of COVID-19, it’s important to remember we’re all in this together. Because we’re your trusted financial partner, we’re providing you ways to make the most of our products and services during these uncertain times.
Talk with Us About Financial Hardship Relief Options
If you’re facing a financial hardship, please contact us to speak with a member service representative about payment options that may be available to you, which may include:
- Skip-a-Pay, available for most auto and personal loans
- Deferred payments
- Loan term extensions to lower monthly payments
Get Flexible Cash Flow with our Personal Loan, Now with a Reduced Rate
- You’ll receive a quick decision and receive loan funds in your account, if approved.
- Your repayment plan will depend on the amount you borrow, with payments from $100 to $400 per month.
- You may be approved to borrow any amount from $1,000 to $20,000.
Use Our Credit Cards for Cash Advances, Paying Bills, and Visa® Balance Transfers
Consider using our no-fee cash advance feature or using your credit cards to pay bills directly. You can also take advantage of our low-rate Visa balance transfers.
Thank you for being a valued PSECU member. We’re here for you.
PSECU’s Annual Meeting, originally scheduled for March 30, 2020 at 7 p.m. (ET), has been postponed as part of our efforts to help keep our employees, members, and the community safe and to limit potential COVID-19 spread and exposure. The meeting has been rescheduled for July 6, 2020 at 7 p.m. in our headquarters located at 1500 Elmerton Avenue, Harrisburg. A notice of this change will be sent to our membership. The current Board of Directors and Board Officers will remain unchanged until successors are elected at the rescheduled meeting.
Due to restrictions put in place to limit potential COVID-19 spread and exposure, many of the partner organizations that PSECU relies on to process mortgage loans are temporarily unable to continue operations. As a result of this challenge, coupled with the high volume of applications we’ve received, we have made the difficult decision to stop accepting new mortgage applications until further notice. We will continue to process and attempt to close existing applications to the best of our ability. We will resume accepting new applications as soon as possible.
Starting Friday, March 20, we will follow an appointment-only model at our Cameron Street Service Center. If you need to visit this location, please call 800.237.7328 first to schedule a time. This procedure will remain in place until further notice. This is a precautionary measure that is being put into place to help protect you, our employees, and the greater community from potential COVID-19 spread and exposure.
To make deposits into your PSECU account, please use any depository ATM. You can also download and use the PSECU mobile app to make mobile check deposits.
Learn more about our digital-first banking options and how the tools we offer can allow you manage your finances anytime, anywhere.
We value your membership and thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Recently, public access to Strawberry Square was closed. As a result, PSECU’s Strawberry Square Service Center has also closed temporarily. This measure will remain in place until further notice.
Our Cameron Street Service Center, located at One Innovation Way in Harrisburg, remains open at this time. While we encourage members to take advantage of our digital banking tools, those who require in-person branch service are asked to visit this location.
Effective today, all of PSECU’s Financial Education Centers on college and university campuses across the state, as well as our State College Financial Center, will be closed to the public. For the health and safety of our employees, our members, and the greater community, these measures will remain in place until further notice.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread, many businesses and organizations are taking precautions to help protect the health and well-being of their employees, customers, and the community at large. We want you to know that PSECU is also taking the situation very seriously. We’re monitoring developments closely and reinforcing plans that would allow us to maintain operations even under potentially strained circumstances.
We understand that this major health concern may also cause hardship to you – our valued member – and as your trusted financial partner, we want you to know that we are here for you. If you are experiencing difficulty as a result of this situation, please contact us at 800.237.7328 to speak with one of our representatives about options that may be available.
We’d also like to remind you that with PSECU’s digital-first model, you don’t need to leave the comfort and safety of your home to manage your finances. You can complete all your banking transactions, from checking your balance, to making an account transfer, or even paying a bill, without putting yourself or others at risk. Just log into online banking from your computer, connect using the PSECU app on your smartphone or tablet, or call our self-service telephone system.
If you haven’t yet, please consider signing up for our digital banking services today. Sign up for online banking or download our app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to use mobile banking. Self-service telephone banking is accessible by calling 800.435.6500.
As always, thank you for being a PSECU member.
Opened in 1934, PSECU was founded by 22 ordinary people who pooled $90 and made an extraordinary commitment to each other: To create a financial institution where collective resources benefit all members. Today, PSECU continues that legacy as a leading full-service credit union managing more than $6 billion in assets and offering its over 450,000 members convenient anytime, anywhere digital banking options. PSECU was named a 2019 Best-In-State Credit Union by Forbes Magazine and a Best Credit Union of 2020 by GOBankingRates.